CBD and THC are very different compounds, but they also have a lot in common. Both are sourced from cannabis plants, both help you naturally improve your life, and both are available in a range of fun products. So what are the different types of CBD products available?
Like with THC, you can find CBD edibles, CBD topicals, CBD capsules, CBD oil, CBD vapes, and lots more. Learn more about how to use CBD and explore the best place to buy CBD online in Canada.
What Is CBD?
CBD is short for cannabidiol, an active ingredient in cannabis plants. CBD isn’t psychoactive, so you won’t feel high from using it. However, CBD does have many other benefits. CBD is famous for its anti-inflammatory, mood-levelling properties. This compound is lab-proven to reduce pain and inflammation throughout the body. It’s also a potent treatment for mention and emotional concerns like anxiety and depression.
If none of these concerns is an issue, you can still benefit from CBD! Learning how to use CBD promotes your homeostasis or holistic biological balance. What types of CBD products are best suited for?
CBD Edibles include food or beverages that include concentrated cannabidiol. If you’re already familiar with THC edibles, CBD edibles follow the same concepts. You can find an endless assortment of CBD gummies, chocolates, candies, baked goods, teas, beverages, and more. Edibles, such as Keoni CBD gummies, deliver long-lasting results, so they’re perfect if you want reliable relief.
CBD topicals are products designed for the outside of your body. Think lotions, lip balms, creams, ointments, and hair treatments. They are ideal for treating aches and pains. Apply your topical CBD wherever you notice a problem to enjoy targeted relief.
CBD capsules are pills full of CBD concentrates. This method combines reliable dosing with a no-frills application. If you want to make CBD part of your daily life, capsules will help you. Keep your CBD capsules with your other pills and supplements, so you remember this natural treatment every day.
CBD oil is a versatile product you can use in many different ways. Place a few drops under your tongue to absorb it sublingually; swallow the oil or add it to food for an easy edible DIY; rub some onto sore joints or dry skin, or even vape oil in a reusable vape pen.
Vaping CBD is a modern, efficient option for using CBD. Look for disposable CBD vape pens if you want to try the method. If you already own a rechargeable pen, just fill up the cartridge with CBD e-juice or oil.
Exploring CBD For Yourself
What are the different types of CBD products? We’ve covered the most popular methods of how to use CBD. Choose your favourite option and try it for yourself! Weed Delivery Vancouver offers the best CBD online in Canada. Give them a visit to enjoy a broad selection, low prices, excellent customer service, guaranteed shipping, and of course, reliable CBD.
- Natural Care. (2018, September 20). How THC works. Natural Care Group. Available At: https://naturalcaregroup.com/how-thc-works/
- Blessing, E.M., Steenkamp, M. M., Manzanares, J. (2015, September 4). Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. Available At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4604171/
- Cesarone, T. (February 6, 2020). GPR55 – HOW CBD PREVENTS THC-INDUCED INFLAMMATION. Cannabis Life Network. Available At: https://cannabislifenetwork.com/gpr55-how-cbd-prevents-thc-induced-inflammation/
- Weed List. (2022, February 28). Buy Weed Online in Canada. Available at: https://weedlist.org/
- Wong, C. (2020, November 20). The Health Benefits of CBD Oil. Very Well Health. Available at: https://www.verywellhealth.com/cbd-oil-benefits-uses-side-effects-4174562
- Keoni CBD. (2022, February 25). Buy Keoni CBD Gummies Online. Available at: https://www.keonicbd.com/