THC distillate is a highly concentrated form of cannabis that has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its potency and versatility. Unlike other forms of cannabis, THC distillate is odourless, tasteless, and has a very high THC content, typically over 90%. This makes it a popular choice for both recreational and medical users who want a potent and discreet way to consume cannabis.
However, using THC distillate can be a little intimidating for those who are new to it. It’s important to know the proper way to use it in order to get the most out of your experience and avoid any potential side effects. In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about how to use THC distillate, from choosing the right method of consumption to dosing and safety tips. Whether you’re a seasoned cannabis user or a curious beginner, this guide will help you make the most of your THC distillate experience.
What is THC Distillate?
THC distillate is a highly refined form of cannabis extract that contains very high levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive compound responsible for the “high” associated with marijuana use. It is made using a process called distillation, which involves heating the cannabis plant material to vaporize the cannabinoids and then condensing the vapour back into a liquid form. This process removes impurities and creates a clear, odourless, and tasteless liquid that is up to 99% pure THC.
THC distillate is often used in a variety of cannabis products, including vape cartridges, edibles, tinctures, and topicals. It is popular because of its high potency and versatility, as it can be consumed in many different ways and can be added to other products to increase their THC content. However, because of its high THC concentration, it should be used with caution and in moderation, particularly by those who are new to cannabis or have a low tolerance for THC.
What is Cannabis Distillate Used For?
Cannabis distillate is a highly concentrated form of cannabis extract that is used for a wide range of purposes, both recreational and medicinal.
Some of the most common uses of cannabis distillate include:
- Vaping: Cannabis distillate can be used in vape cartridges as the THC contained in weed vape products, which are a popular and discreet way to consume cannabis.
- Edibles: Cannabis distillate can be added to food and drinks to create potent weed edibles.
- Tinctures: Cannabis distillate can be mixed with alcohol or oil to create THC oil tinctures, which are taken sublingually (under the tongue) and provide a quick and potent effect.
- Topicals: Cannabis distillate can be added to lotions, balms, and other topical products to provide localized pain relief and relaxation.
- Dabbing: Cannabis distillate can be dabbed using a dab rig, which involves heating the distillate and inhaling the vapour.
Because of its high potency, cannabis distillate should be used with caution and in moderation, particularly by those who are new to cannabis or have a low tolerance for THC. It is important to start with a small dose and wait for the effects to kick in before consuming more.
How to Use THC Distillate?
There are several ways to use THC distillate, depending on your preferences and experience level.
Here are some common methods of consuming THC distillate:
- Vaping: THC distillate can be used in vape cartridges that attach to a battery. Simply inhale the vapour from the mouthpiece to consume.
- Dabbing: THC distillate can be dabbed using a dab rig, which involves heating a dab nail with a blowtorch and then applying the distillate to the nail with a dabber tool. Inhale the vapour through the mouthpiece.
- Edibles: THC distillate can be added to food or drinks to create potent edibles. Because THC distillate is odourless and tasteless, it can be added to almost any recipe without altering the flavour.
- Tinctures: THC distillate can be mixed with alcohol or oil to create a tincture that is taken sublingually (under the tongue). Hold the tincture under your tongue for 30 seconds to a minute before swallowing.
- Topicals: THC distillate can be added to lotions, balms, and other topical products for localized pain relief and relaxation.
Regardless of the method of consumption, it is important to start with a small dose of THC distillate and wait for the effects to kick in before consuming more. It is also important to store THC distillate in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and heat to preserve its potency.
What is the Best Place to Buy Weed Distillate Online in Canada?
When looking to buy weed distillate online in Canada, it is important to do your research and choose a reputable and reliable online dispensary like Weed Delivery Vancouver. This will help you find the best weed distillate. Look for dispensaries that have a wide variety of products, including THC distillate, and that provide detailed information about the products they sell. It is also a good idea to read reviews and check the dispensary’s ratings and reputation before making a purchase. Always ensure that the online dispensary you choose is licensed and follows all applicable laws and regulations.
Science Direct. (2021, September 29). Tetrahydrocannabinol. Available At: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/tetrahydrocannabinol
Daily Marijuana. (2023, June 3). Buy THC Vape Juice Online in Canada. Available at: https://dailymarijuana.io/shop/weed-vapes/thc-vape-juice/
Government of British Columbia. (2019, December 13). Cannabis Laws. Available at: https://alpha.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/public-safety/cannabis
Bulk Weed. (2023, June 3). Buy Bulk Weed Distillate Online in Canada. Available at: https://bulkweedcanada.com/product-category/cannabis-concentrates/thc-distillate/